Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Chat & Challenge Birthday Card

I love to chat and I love a challenge, so how perfect would a "chat & challenge" be for me! Someone picks a sketch and I get to pick my paper, my embellies and my stamps and go to work. At the same time we're chatting on line - well I'll be honest I can't do both at exactly the same time. I chat a while, gather my materials, chat a little, work on my layout, chat, work, chat, work and before you know it I'm all done and the time is up. Best of all I've made some new friends and second, I have a new card - finished - ready to mail! Wow, this was designed for me., it is the next best thing to having a friend over to stamp. Here's today's card, I'm sure you see that I'm sort of on a Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette and in this case Pretty in Pink roll this week. I just discovered this color combo and love it - hope you enjoy.


Now it's your turn - take this layout/sketch and make a card of your own. You know you pick all the colors, stamps etc. - Make it your own and most of all have fun!

See you tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...