Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all! I hope you're having a wonderful day. I went out of town for a couple of days, but drove back in early today to spend it with my mom. Many of you know she celebrated her 99th birthday on 4/27 so each day is a special gift for us both. I didn't want to miss going to church with her and letting her know how special she is to me.


If you've been keeping up with my blog you know I did a flower pot card for her with die cut flowers, but it's been fondled to the point of no return! Everyone wanted to see it, touch it, pull out the card etc. so I thought she deserved a new one - so here it is. Don't you love this verse? I can't think of anything better than finding that I'm turning into my mother.


Wow surprised you didn't I? You weren't expecting watercolor roses were you? LOL Yes, one more flower pot card and more watercolored roses and flowers from the Fifth Avenue Floral set (pg. 106 - $24.95). Ok, I am obsessed with this stamp set and this technique. I tried another color for the embossing - black this time - and I like it. Hope you do to!

Hope your day is blessed and look forward to seeing you tomorrow! I promise it won't be a rose really, I promise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...