Monday, July 06, 2009

Under The Stars


I wanted the set Under the Stars the moment I saw the smore! I don't know about you but from the first one I ever had at "Brownie" camp (way before Girl Scounts) I was hooked. The memory of the first one is still so clear that I can taste one as I write. Up until now I have just looked at the set and wished I would have an inspiration. Well, finally. Here it is and I think I was pretty clever. Now of course, I will find out that at some point in my looking at the many blogs someone else beat me to the punch"line", and I apologize if I'm not thanking someone for the idea - if I saw it I don't remember where or when - so for now it's mine! LOL


I used Mellow Moss and the Dusty Durango and markers to color in my bear and the smore! Oh, my there's no smore - oops, I need to upload the inside of the card - after all what follows Happy Birthdy but many smore! I hope you enjoy!

Wish you had one don't you? I'm telling you the memories are something else!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...