Sunday, July 19, 2009

Asian Artistry

I love this set! I used it for my new catalog sneak peak and here it is back again. This time I used it for my daughter's birthday card, which by the way was in early July. It is so verstile and I think it's one of the best Hostess Stamp Sets in a long time. Ok, maybe that's the way I feel every year! It's good to always be excited about what's new and currently available.

I used the words from Inspired from Nature and again I love how we can combine the sets to come up with even more layouts. I used Watercolor Paper, inkpads and our watercolor brush, the base card is Real red, the dragonflies on the red are the same color - I l ove that effect. Live with passion was stamped in Real Red on Watercolor paper and punched out with the wide oval - real red sponged on edges. I will do more with this set soon (maybe even use one of the other stamps LOL) - keep your eyes open and think of this set seriously when you think about Hostess Stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...