Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pendant Park

Today Pendant Park is my favorite new set from the new Stampin' Up catty. I will probably be saying that every time I use a new set. Wow, this is the best year ever for stamp sets and all years have been good. I love the little squirrels on the park bench, reminds me of a park near where we run and thus I loved this set in the catalog, but I love it even more since I've used it.

The first card I used Old Olive and Crushed Curry (new In Color) and of couse Whisper White. I colored in the tree with three different markers, Always Artichoke, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip and I love the texture it gives the tree. I stamped the bench and then cut it out and raised it with dimensionals - I just like the depth doing this gives to the card. The legs were iffy, but I got it done!


The second card I used for a man's birthday card, so I chose Basic Grey for the base card. (In the picture it looks like Night of Navy, but I promise it's Basic Grey) and I changed out the ribbon for a stamped design. Note to self and others - Night of Navy would be a great combo with Crushed Curry! LOL

If you have this set enjoy it and if you don't you can always contact me to place an order! I promise it will become one of your favorite sets, too!
Happy Stamping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...