Wednesday, March 04, 2009

March, it can't be!

Where is the time going? Seems the older I get the faster time flies by - what is that all about? Seems like it should be the other way, but . . . .



I've been doing more stamping lately and was surprised to see I hadn't been here since 2/22 - but then it hit me - I've been uploading to my Split Coast Stampers Gallery. So here are some of my more recent cards. This first one was a SCS Sketch Challenge - first one I had entered - turned out ok - hated those 1" squares - definately need a 1" punch!




Next is the Valentine I gave my sweetie Bill - always love that "Loads of Love" stamp set!





My dear friend Kathy celebrated her birthday February 24th. I made this Live, Laugh, & Love card for her and also made her a "mini" scrapbook of pictures of her various drama characters. I used the Big Shot and top note die to create the pages. Kathy is an amazing writer and actress and does a fabulous one woman show - I've been fortunate to be with her since the beginning and the pictures are ones I took - I used the title "Drama Queen" in the most complimentary way - as in my mind she is the "Queen of Drama."

This is my post for today, but I'll be back tomorrow. I completed the color challenge for SCS and will be uploading it tonight along with some other fun cards.


Happy Stamping!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...