Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sally's March Projects

As many of you know Sally Keller is my upline .She is a fabulous and creative friend as well!  I go to  her house once a month for her club and get such great ideas and learn new techniques and this month was no exception.  Here are the three cards she had for us to make this month, of course, I had to change things up so they're a little different that she had planned, but I think she's used to me by now and doesn't mind.  So  here they are! 
I love this first one.  It's my first time to use bleach.  Other than the smell I loved the effect and plan on doing it at one of my next club gatherings.  I love this stamp set!
This Bloomin' Beautiful set is also one of my favorites - we used the Three Little Words sentiments - so on the inside it says I Love You!
This card is made with Cheap Talk, I called it cheap trick, but it's really Cheap Talk - the stamp set not the band.  Anyway, I love making vases using the small oval punch and the flower was part of the On Board So Tweet.  I placed my DSP too high so I had to tear the bottom so my scallops could be seen - at least this was a fix!
This was a very fun time.  It's especially fun for me because all I do is show up and stamp!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...