Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Stamp Club




We had a small group this month, but we had fun and created some great cards! They are all shown above - My samples used different stamps so they could see the options. These cards were cased from Stampin' Up web site, and designed by Mercedes Weber. I changed up some stamps and other small items, but I give her the full credit for great ideas.
The St. Patrick's card was designed after one I cased was just more than I thought my ladies would enjoy. I knew they would think I was crazy to cut this little guy out, so I modified the design.


This is the one I cased from the SU site and unfortunately I can't find the designers name at this time. I will keep looking and update this when I find it.
I have some more fun cards I've made and will try to get them up over the weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...