Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine Card


Love this card I made for my granddaughter. I used the retired Stampin' Up! set "All Wrapped Up" jar, printing on the paper first, then printing and embossing it on vellum and cutting it out. I then punched hearts out with the new Heart to Heart punch. Using only the smallest heart I filled the jar and then let them spill out - placed the vellum jar over and made it look like you really were looking into a jar. I added the love you from the Happy Heart Day stamp set.


I just got the All Wrapped Up set off Ebay and I just love it! Can't wait to make many more fun cards with this set - it was way before my time as a demo but in my opinion it should never have been retired! It won't ever be at my house - lol.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...