Friday, February 20, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge


Last night was the first night of my group Christmas Card Challenge (CCC) and we had a very fun productive evening and I think we all accomplished our set goal. I know I got my ten cards completed, even if I did work way past the time everyone else left. Guess I'm just slow or maybe I just talked too much. LOL Anyway, six of us have set the challenge to meet once a month and make a minimum of ten Christmas cards. Meeting February - November we will each have at least 100 cards ready to send my Thanksgiving! Yea - that really takes the pressure off. I think I will do like last year and make a variety of different cards, but one never knows - we will just have to wait and see. But for now here's card #1!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...