Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fun with friends

Thursday night was a fun time - two of the young women from stamp club came over and we made calendars for Christmas gifts. We sorted through papers, punches, and had a blast. We, or they, accomplished a lot. One made 8 and one made 9 calendars - hate to admit it but I made two! Just couldn't concentrate - it was much more fun to watch them and visit. Footnote: a few days later I made eight myself to give as gifts. Here are a few pictures.



My stamping was just for me, then I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator for the discount and now I'm so thankful for the new friends I'm making. Seven of our members have come from either the Stampin' Up website or bumping into someone at Michaels and then bringing their friends. Stamping has helped me grow closer to women I've known from church for years, but now with a common interest our friendships have grown and developed. Who would have thought so much would come from rubber stamping?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...