Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December Stamp Club & Christmas Tag Class



We had two fun nights last week. On Tuesday night we had our regular club night making two cards and a small calendar. We took a break from the holiday cards and just made two that would be appropriate for friends during the cold winter months. The calendar has magnets on the back so it can hang on refrigerator or a file cabinet. They make great small gifts or stocking stuffers.

Our gifts tags were the idea of SU demonstrator Mercedes Weber and used punches and scraps of paper. It's always good to have a way to use those scraps and anyone who knows me, knows I love punches! So this was a great fit for me. A picture of a few are below. These were mine, some the others made were much, much better! The best part is we all had fun -
Now just in case I'm not back here before the new year - I want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS or HAPPY HANUKKAH. I pray that everyone's holiday will be safe and happy .
Bev
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...