Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tasty Sweet (Trick or Treat)

Halloween will be here before we know it and I love candy corn! I know you thought I loved dressing up, carving a pumpkin, but no my attraction to Halloween is candy corn! I love it and so when I saw this set I had to have it. The bad thing is that it has increased my consumption of candy corn and it's only the middle of September - let's not think of what I may look like by the end of October. LOL

Now on to the card(s) - I am casing a card that I got while attending regionals last year in San Antonio, made by Tameria Lindley. I've held on to the card because I thought it was so well done. I've done two versions - one with candy corn and and one with the stamp that looks like hard candy, wrapped in cellophane. I love both cards - hope you do to. I used Basic Black, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Only Orange and Whisper White. I colored the candies with markers and the Trick or Treat with Basic Black.


It's not to early to start your cards, pull out your paper and stamps and have fun. It will help if you surround yourself with your favorite candy! I promise, it really will.

See you tomorrow with the some autumn leaves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...