Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September Project

I love this simple little project featured on the Stampin' Up Customer Website this month. We made these at our September club - using the Halloween Hoot and Autumn Harvest stamp sets and Happy Thanksgiving from Teeny Tiny Wishes! All of them hold a minature candy bar - a cute little treat for your coworkers desk! Don't know about you but I love the little toad offering "free kisses". Oh, yes, like there's anything free. LOL If you need the pattern for this little box let me know and I will send it to you. These are cute, fast and fun!

More from our September club soon! I promise, soon! I know it's been over a week, but I promise it won't be that long before my next post. In fact, I'll see you tomorrow.

Happy Stampin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...