Monday, June 01, 2009

Christmas Sheep

As we all know I'm having a blast with sheep! Last night I finished my Christmas Sheep. I decided that I needed some little lambs to go with Santa & Mrs. Claus. I added some snow to the ground (if you lived in Houston, as I do, you would know that when we do have snow it is on green grass) I borrowed the Sock Monkey's Santa cap, made the scarf for Mrs. from two circle punches and of course the lambs caps are our retired 3/4" square cut on the diagonal and the 1/4" circle hand punch. The bodies of the lambs were punched with the Boho Blossoms largest flower and unfortunately the head and feet were punched with the retired (1/08) small five petal flower from the Spring Flower Bouquet. I am sorry that so many of our little punches have retired. We always need a small square and a 1/4" circle , hopefully if you want to make this and don't have these punches you can cut them out by hand. I hope you will enjoy these sheep in the spirit of Christmas. Now it's your turn - get out your punches and have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...