Monday, September 01, 2008

New Cards






I'm happy to say that I've actually made a number of new cards. In my last post I said I wanted to make a minimum of three new cards a day. Well, I haven't quite done that - with the holiday, but I have made a few and here they are. I love the new Sock Monkey stamp set - this is a birthday card for my granddaugher - she turns 17 in just a few days. I did a "family" portrait for the inside of the card. LOL The butterfly card I cased from SU gallery - it took me several tries to actually get all the butterflies on, you can see one card is short one butterfly and the Halloween card is my own design. I drew the fence and am making a number of these for friends and family over the next few weeks. I have one other card I made for a wedding reception, but am going to put it in separate post. Look for it tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...