Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Stamps & Stuff



What could be better than having a wonderful vacation and come home to the delivery of my latest Stampin' Up! order! There are such great stamps this year - I added twelve new sets in one day! I love the new diecut stamps - wow does that save time! Oh my that's a lot of new stuff. I also got four new punches and can hardly wait to start punching. I'm especially excited about the new large oval - and the new stamps that fit right inside it.


I wish I had some new cards to add to the mix, but right now all I've managed to do isget them all on their wood and labeled. I had to add another holder for my new punches - I was already bursting at the seams. I just looked at my April 18 post and the pictures of my craft room and realize that I've added alot of storage space since then and am still needing more! Perhaps I need to stamp more and buy less. LOL Like that's going to happen - stamping more maybe, but buying less - no way! Here's a new shot of my punches.

I also hit the stores the last couple of days with my cousin in from Kentucky and added some cool single stamps - those really don't count because they're singles. LOL It's so much fun.


I'm setting a new goal for myself - a minimum of three new cards every day, except Sunday! We'll see how long this lasts, but I hope it works - I need more cards and I need more practice.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...