Thursday, August 14, 2008

August Stamp Club




Last night was our monthly Stampin' Up club night. Several of our regulars were missing, but we had the pleasure of three young women 8 to 17 join us for the first time. They were guests of their grandmothers and they were all very gifted card makers! We were excited to have the new catalogue and we used a number of the new "in colors" in our cards as you will see in the pictures. I love the new colors and as much as I will miss Soft Sky I'm really going to have fun with this years colors - especially the piroutte pink, kiwi kiss and tangerine tango and last but not least baja breeze.


I wish I could take credit for the cards but once again a scoped out Stampin' Up and Splitcoaststampers for inspiration. We changed them up some and used the new colors, but I still must give credit to some wonderfully talented designers!


Hope you enjoy the cards. "Bee" happy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...