Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September Stamp Club




Oops, I just looked at the last post date and saw it was September 4th - well, now it's the 10th and I have not kept up with my three cards per day. I have, however, completed four, three of which I used for Stamp Club last night. We had twelve had club last night including five new faces. I promised to have these cards up today and the day just flew by, but here they are and I hope everyone enjoys them. They were fun to make and once again we used the Stampin' Up Pick a Petal stamp set and made still another totally different card! I just love this set. The cards are all 4.25 x 5.5 finished size. If anyone needs measurements please let me know and I'll get them to you - tonight all I can get done is get the cards up online. So here they are and I'm off to bed - will try to post more tomorrow. By the way all cards were cased from the Stampin' Up! gallery. Thanks to all of the wonderfully creative designers who share their work.


Happy stamping,
Bev
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...