Monday, January 11, 2016

2016 - Goal to Make a Sketch a Day!

Don't know why I feel this way, but I love even numbered years. Not that unpleasant things haven't happened in the evens, but I just like them better. Same for age - 2, 4 8. 10. 16 19 etc. When I was younger I used to jump ahead and skip over the odd ages as I've gotten older I tend to just stay the even age two years. lol

But with 2016 I decided to try for a sketch a day! Of course, it's a goal and not a promise, but so far so good!

A quick preview of the first ten days!


Day 1

Day 2


Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7


Day 8



Day 9

Day 10
Well, there are the first 10 days! I do post my daily sketch on Instagram #bevdailysketch2016.  You can see them there or my Facebook Page "Bev Ann's Mixed Bag."

Of course, I'm doing some spinning too, but that's for another post.

Later.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...