Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Cards Almost Complete

After a couple of busy days, I finally got back to sketching and painting. And now they're all complete! It was an amazing journey and I learned that the more you sketch the same thing the better it gets. It was amazing to watch the sketching and the painting change and honestly I really like the last ones better than the first.  Reminded me of the bible verse, where Jesus says, "The first shall be last and the last shall be first."

I was so excited to get the last card part printed, cut and folded that I counted out the envelopes and decided to run them through the embosser - so envelopes have a snowflake! Hope it doesn't jam the post office machinery!

So now I prepare to do the real work addressing and one more fun art project of drawing a card for the children in my life. I'm sending them a separate card addressed just to them. Do you remember how much fun it was to get mail as a child?

And then, it's back to the spinning wheel to get some gifts done - just 14 days from tonight, so I'm hoping some spinning and knitting elves arrive to help!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...