Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Wild Summer Art

I've been quiet on my blog because I've been so busy with an online art class.  Junelle Jacobson's Wildflower - Wild Art Summer and it is a blast.  Covering all of the things I love so much: watercolors, acrylics, flowers, faces and photography! And the talent in my fellow classmates is just amazing!

One thing I know for sure is that the more I learn, the more I know I need to learn.  This week has been with Alissa Millsap and her instruction on a girl and a dirt path.  My interpretation is this girl I sketched  with pencil in my sketchbook and then knowing I would never get her done again on WC paper, I just drew in the hills and the path and journaled!  But, I did learn so much from Alissa's videos and instructions that I can't wait to begin another girl following the instructions and on the proper paper - perhaps tomorrow.






We've done campers and tents!
















 Flowers, even a girl with flowers in her hair, a flag with flowers on the fourth, followed by a cabin for a summer get away!

Girl first week - I think I've learned a thing or two since then!



















But the best of all this is the joy found with the friendships with other artists from all over the world.  They are inspiring and encouraging and are making this six weeks a summer to remember!  But the big thanks goes to Junelle and Allisa for their hard work and desire to share their knowledge with those of us just beginning.

Next week we're working with photographs  Junelle had us take this week - can't wait to see what she's got planned!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...