Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tasteful Trim

I just got my most recent order from Stampin' Up this week and I just have to share this fabulous die!  Ladies, if you don't have a Big Shot you are missing out on some fun.  My last post showed the wonderful  snowflakes I'm making with aluminum cans and now I just have to share some examples of this newest die "Tasteful Trim".  This is a Bigz XL  Die and so the cut out items are big!  All four designs are 12 inches long, but you can make them shorter if you wish or you could double your paper or fabric not going all the way to the end and make them even longer, but now for the samples!

I just took about a four inch piece of felt and ran it through the machine so I could see the actual size and shapes.  I love them!  Whether you are using paper or fabric these are perfect pieces for embellishing your work. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...