Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine Easel Card

I just held my January clubs and we made Valentine cards. I love Valentine cards because they're happy cards full of love. We made three, but the first one I want to feature is actually the fanciest, an easel card and the one I really love the most. It may be the most layers ever for me and for a club card, but everyone left with a great card and covered from head to toe with glitter! Now that's a good thing - so here's the card.
Items used from the new mini occasions catalog are:
Specialty DSP - Sending Love
Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit
Stamp from I {Heart} Hearts (polka dot heart)
Stamp from Well Scripted (love you much)
Small Heart Punch
Pinking Hearts Border Punch
Other items used are:
Paper: Real Red and Pretty in Pink
Full Heart Punch
Fine Cosmo Glitter - Red
Real Red Classic Ink
Stampin' Dimensionals
Sticky Strip
Snail
Now it's your turn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...