Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Cards

I'm curious - did you make your own cards this year? I did and I didn't just choose one style, I chose many! We had a group of six of us that met every month to make cards with the goal of at least 10 cards each month. With that plan we would have 110 cards by November, ready to address the envelope and mail. FYI, I didn't make 10 of each of these - a few were singles and some were more, but ended up with about 115 cards!

A couple of us needed closer to 180 cards and had to work at home between meetings, some made just one or two different cards, but made some each month and then there were some like me who made different cards every month. I wish I had pictures of everyone's cards, but I only have mine - hope you enjoy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...