Friday, December 04, 2009

Time Flies - roaring back with Sparkly and Bright

It's been over a month since I've posted! It's been a busy time - we've been looking for a new house, I led a Beth Moore Bible Study, cooked dinner at our church for 45-50 people twice in November and planned and executed the church Thanksgiving Day Dinner with 40 in attendance and my daughter and grand-daughter were here for the Thanksgiving holidays. Now for the real reason I haven't posted - I just haven't sat down and done it! So here I am preparing to post - and watch out I've made a lot of cards so posts will be coming strong for a while!


I also hadn't done even one Chat & Challenge with one of my online groups in a long time, so today I just said I'm going to do it and I did! This is the card I made using the fun stamp set Sparkly and Bright. Look at this card as a sketch and see if you can come up with a card using the same basic design.

Supplies: Paper - Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White and Merry Moments DSP; Punches - Word Window, Square Punches 1-3/8",
1-1/4" and 1"; Stamp Set - Sparkly and Bright.


Hope you enjoyed this card and if you've been putting off some fun activity because you're just too busy, please take the time - I can't believe how much I enjoyed spending time with my ink and stamps and so tonight I can really say ....Inky Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...