Sunday, December 06, 2009

Design Challenge

Saturday was a sunny, but very cold day so I chose to stay in and do my very first SUDSOL design challenge. This week the challenge was to make an easel card - I had never seen one, but the sample they gave us looked like fun and the directions were pretty straight forward so thinking ahead to January club, I decided to jump in and give it a try.



Of course, for January, I won't be using Delightful Decorations stamp set, but the easel will definately be in use. It's as easy as pie and looks great, so here's the one I made today. I can't wait to make more.
This card when folded closed fits inside a A2 envelope - now that makes it unique, decorative and easy to mail.
Supplies: Paper - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Bella Bleu DSP; Ink - VersaMark and Platinum Shimmer Paint; Pretties Kit for half pearls; Silver Embossing Powder; Ornament Punch; Delightful Decorations stamp set; Stampin' dimensionals and Snail adhesive.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...