Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My Birthday Calendar

I don't know about you, but remembering birthdays is a tough job for me. That's not good for someone in the card (stamping) business, so when I saw this perpetual birthday calendar in the Stampin' Up catalog I jumped on it. I'm hoping that once I have all of the birthdays written in I will be able to make up my cards the month before and have them ready to start mailing the beginning of each month! I may be asking a lot from this one little calendar, but I had a blast decorating the cover and the pages and you have to admit my intentions are great! I also added anniversaries for friends and family. These would make a great gift for yourself or a friend - check them out in the catalog and add them to your next order. Just a thought but you might want to make sure you're on my calendar if you want to get a bd card in 2009!Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...