Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fun Day

Today was my day. All week I've had something I needed to do. Mom had doctor appts., I cooked chili at my church for close to 60 people yesterday. Thanks to some of the greatest friends in the world, Kathy, Brenda, Siok and Julia it was a success! But today was my day and was well deserved!

I read blogs I hadn't had a chance to catch up on recently. Looked at lots of fabulous cards etc. and settled down to make some thank you cards for my cooking buddies. I just love the stained glass technique that Split Coast Stampers featured a few weeks ago. I'm doing everything I can with it and loving them all. The cards today were done with Stampin' Up "Morning Soft" stamp set. The only difference in the cards in the Purely Plum background - I trimmed the corners of one with the curly label punch. Just discovered today I could do that and like the design.


I need to finish up my Thanksgiving cards and make a decision on which Christmas card I'm going to do in mass, but today was a day for me so I did these thank yous and just relaxed. Hope they and you enjoy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...