Monday, May 21, 2012

Fun DSP Two Pocket Card

For those of you not familiar with the term DSP, it stands for Designer Series Paper in Stampin' Up speak! I have tons of it! Every new catalog entices us with new and beautiful paper, but I don't use it like I should so I have lots of it on hand and a few days ago I found a pattern and video for this fun card! I follow Patty Bennett's blog  (you probably should, too) and saw this card. I am so excited because
1. It's easy
2. It's fun and
3. It uses a sheet of DSP for each card!

So I've made my first card (won't be my last) and have it ready to send to a Bible Study friend who has had a number of health issues this spring. I added a flower with brad to the front, but if


you don't want to pay extra postage you can punch out a shape, add a piece of ribbon and have a great easy to mail card. The tags for the two pockets are made using the two tag die and the Big Shot. Tags can be in either pocket and the best part of the card - it can be reused by the recipient! They can take out the tags, write a new note or sentiment and off it goes to a new friend.  And the tags would make great book/bible markers. The ultimate in reusing!

Check out Patty's video or let me know if you want instructions. This would make a great "stamp a stack" event, so if you would be interested and live close to me let me know and we'll get one on the calendar!


Off to make some more cards and more pictures will be coming soon.

Happy Crafting,


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...