Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Adventures

This has been an adventurous week! Once again I said, "Oh, I can do that!" and so it all began. Our home owners association has a Christmas Decorating
contest and we wanted new winner signs for the yards. Thus, the I can do that, never mind that I never had!!!! And so the adventure began.

This was something I had wanted to do for years. Learn to use a jigsaw and make wood figures, of course, I always thought they would be for my yard, but not the case. My sweet husband helped me get the materials and off I went. I drew my patterns, cut them out and painted them. I even decorated the tree with garland. And so I survived my new adventure and even look forward to making some things for my yard. My dad would be so proud!!!








These were my two favorites. I will post the others later.

Now on to making beanbags!

Later, Bev Ann


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...