Sunday, September 19, 2010

Special Birthday Card

My granddaughter just turned 19 and is in her first year at Ball State.  I love to make her cards and wanted this to be a special one.  As I sat and looked through ideas I had set aside, I remembered a card I had seen at regional a couple of years ago and decided that would be it.  After all, what could be better than a pair of blue jean shorts and money in the pocket at her age! 

Just an interesting tidbit that she turned 19 and was born in 1991 - made the numbers on the pockets fun!  Needless to say money was attached to the PULL card in the pocket.

I wish I knew who to thank for the pattern, but I don't.  This is a perfect example of CASE (copy and selectively edit) - Now it's your turn - have fun.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...