Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christmas Cards

Six of us have met every month to make Christmas cards (there have been a few exceptions due to illness, travel or work), but most have been able to be faithful every month and I was posting my cards here every month, but have fallen way behind - so this week I will try to catch up. This is one of my favorites (the next one will be one of my favorites too, LOL) - hope you enjoy it! I am posting the front and two other views so you can see how it folds. I love this card and you will see one more in another day or two!

I love making this trifold card. I used the flocked design from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper - you can see all of the available designs on page 21 of the holiday mini catalog. The stamp set is one of my favorites Christ is Born, pg. 37 in the 2009-2010 IBC.

I have used this card design for several different Christmas cards and some birthday cards - more coming in the next few days



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...