Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stampin" Up Regional Seminar

I am so excited! I am attending my first regional seminar with Stampin' Up this Saturday - the 25th. It's being held in San Antonio, TX and since I live in the Houston area, this is an easy drive and so I signed up. I don't really know what to expect, but I'm preparing the best I can. I've been busy making cards to swap. I look forward to learning many new techniques and meeting lots of other demonstrators. I really want to grow my business and I look forward to the encouragement and enthusiasm.



Here are examples of some of the cards I've made for swapping. All materials are Stampin' Up , of course.

I learned about 3Ds at the very last minute. I made these pillow boxes so I will have something to trade - hope everyone likes candy corn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...